Provided in compliance with Consumer Code Legislative Decree No. 206 dated September 6th, 2005, with special reference to article 50 as modified of which Title III "Contractual Procedures", Heading I "Special Contract Conclusion Procedures", Section II "Remote Contracts"; Legislative Decree No. 205 dated September 6th, 2005 Consumer Code; Legislative Decree No. 70 dated April 9th, 2003 Enactment of Directive (EC) No. 31/2000 concerning Electronic Commerce; and Legislative Decree No. 114 dated March 31st, 1998, Amendment of Regulations Related to Commerce.
Article 1: Identity of the seller
Still4 Srl, with registered office in Italy, V.le dell'Industria 24/D, 37135 Verona (Italy) and working headquarters in V.le dell'Industria 24/D, 37135 Verona (Italy) (VAT No. and Tax Code: 03704210230), is the seller of the products present in the on-line catalogue of the www.weex.it web site. Registered with the Verona Business Register, No. VR-358636.
Article 2: Essential service characteristics
Still4 Srl solicits purchase proposals for the products in the on-line catalogue of the www.weex.it web site. Acceptance of the Customer's order is confirmed by e-mail and is subject to availability of the product.
Article 3: Use of the service
- Registration: In order to purchase the products in the on-line catalogue of the www.weex.it web site, the User must first of all register as a Customer. To do this he must click on the "SIGN IN" caption and follow the registration procedure.
- Product selection procedure: before starting the purchase procedure the consumer must first select the products he intends to purchase. A "SHOPPING CART" item is evidenced on the form page for each product. This item carries the number of products loaded in the shopping cart: to add a product to the shopping cart, select the size and then click on the "BUY NOW" push-button located on the lower right side of the product form. This procedure must be repeated for every product intended for purchase.
- Purchase procedure: clicking on the "VIEW CART" push-button or directly on the "SHOPPING CART" link at the top right starts the order procedure. The procedure is consists of 2 phases/pages.
The first page summarizes the products put in the shopping cart, the sizes and quantities. During this phase products can be eliminated from the shopping cart or quantities ordered can be modified. Important: a change in quantity must be confirmed by pressing the "UPDATE" push-button before proceeding to the next phase by pressing the "PROCEED" push-button. Shipping charges are also shown in this phase and may be recalculated in function of the quantity of articles in the shopping cart. "Your data" box once again gives the Customer's valid data for payment. In this phase the data can be modified. Keep in mind that a change in this data entails a change in the data stored in the Customer profile. "Delivery" box gives the data for order delivery. This may be different from Customer data in case of delivery to another person, another address, etc. Or simply specify, in the "Delivery to" field for delivery to a work site, specifying the name. The "Terms" box illustrates payment modes and sales terms. In order to proceed to the next phase, it is necessary to accept the general sales terms by clicking on the push-button at the bottom of the page.
The second page once again gives data regarding the user and the products purchased. Then next phase calls for redirecting the user to the web-page of the bank that handles the transaction. Still4 Srl uses Banca Sella for this service.
You can find Banca Sella treatment of personal details at this link.
- Conclusion of the contract: The purchase contract is understood to be concluded with acceptance, even partial, of the Customer's order by Still4 Srl. Acceptance is expressed by confirmation sent to the e-mail address specified by the Customer. The confirmation message carries the date and time of carrying out of the order and a "Customer Order Number" to be used for every further communication with Still4 Srl The message reiterates all the data input by the Customer who undertakes to check that it is correct and to promptly notify any corrections. After terminating the on-line purchase procedure, the Customer must print or save an electronic copy of his own order and the relevant confirmation and in any case preserve current general sales terms. The tax receipt or invoice will be sent by email.
Article 4: Prices
Products are sold at the list prices valid the moment the order is placed by the Customer. Prices for EUROPEAN purchases are understood to include VAT and are net of delivery charges which are calculated the moment the order is placed. Prices for NON-EUROPEAN purchases are understood to exclude VAT and are net of delivery charges calculated the moment the order is placed.
Article 5: Right of withdrawal
- If the Customer is a consumer (viz. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes that do not relate to his own professional activity; or he does not make the purchase specifying a VAT No. reference in the Still4 order form) then according to Article 5 of Italian Law 185/1999, he is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever without the need to give explanations and without any penalties, with the exception of what is specified in the following point 6.3
- To exercise this right, the customer must inform Still4 in writing of his intention within 10 working days of date of receipt of the goods. This notice must be sent by registered letter with return receipt addressed to:
(attn. Weex Customer Service)
V.le dell'Industria 24 D
37135 Verona (Italy)
or by e-mail, again sent within the aforementioned term of 10 days and followed up by confirmation by registered letter with return receipt, sent absolutely within the following 48 hours. Once the above-mentioned withdrawal notice has been received the Still4 Customer Service shall promptly give the Customer instructions for return of the goods which must be received by Still4 within 10 days of the date of authorization.
- The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- The right shall apply only for the entire purchased product
- The goods purchased must be whole and returned in their original package, complete in all their parts (including packaging, tags and documentation, etc.)
- In no case shall labels or adhesive tapes be applied directly onto the original product package
- Shipping charges for return of the goods are to be borne by the Customer
- Shipment is fully the responsibility of the Customer, until receipt of certification that our warehouse has received the goods
If the goods are damaged during shipment, Still4 shall notify the Customer thereof (within 5 days of receipt of the goods at its warehouse) so as to permit the Customer to promptly give notice to the carrier he selected and obtain refund of the value of the goods (if insured). In this case the product will be made available to the Customer for return, simultaneously canceling the request for pick-up. Still4 is in no way responsible for damages or theft/loss of goods returned under uninsured shipments. When the product arrives (at the warehouse), it will be inspected to evaluate any damages or tampering not caused by shipment. If the original packaging and/or packing are damaged, Still4 shall deduct a percentage from the refund, in any case not greater than 10% of the value of the refund, as compensation for restoration costs.
- With the exception of any charges for restoring damages caused to the original packing, Still4 shall refund the Customer the full amount that has already been paid, with the exclusion of shipping charges, within 14 days of return of the goods by credit card or to the Paypal account specified on order.
- Right of withdrawal is null and void should the prerequisite of the perfect integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents) not be met and in all those cases where Still4 ascertains that:
- The original internal packing and/or external packaging are missing
- Accessory products are missing (accessories, parts, ...)
- The product is damaged for causes other than its transport
When the right of withdrawal is cancelled, Still4 will return the purchased goods to the Customer, charging the customer for shipping charges.
Article 6: Claims
All claims must be addressed to:
(attn. Customer Service Weex)
V.le dell'Industria 24 D
37135 Verona (Italy)